Web Access Recorder
Web Access Recorder is a software to record website visitor's actions, and Analyze them. It can generate Mouse Move Heatmap, Scroll Heatmap, and replay the actions later.
This software is free and the source code is opened.
- Feature of Web Access Recorder
- Replay recorded visitor's action
- Generate Mouse Move Heat map from recorded actions
- Generate Window Scroll Heat map from recorded actions
- Web page archiver
- How to use this software
- Setup Web Access Recorder in your local host
- Run the demo after setup
- Setup Web Access Recorder into your cloud server
- Detail of Software implementation
The Web Access Recorder is a powerful and simple tool to analyze webiste visitor's action. You can know how the visitors view your web page.
You can watch each access and analyze them with making heat maps.
The Web Access Recorder can records website visitor's action, and replay it. It records mouse move, click, scroll and window resizing.
This is the most primitive method to analyze visitor's access. But this is very powerful tool to know the detail about what the visitor feels.
- More about Replay visitor's actions
- Vew the detail of user's experience
- Log to play user's motion
- Open Action log player
You can analyze the recorded access and generate mouse move heat map. Basically, visitors put the mouse pointer where they are watching.
- More about Mouse Move Heatmap
- Generate Mouse Move Heat Map
- View generated heat map
When you make a landing page for your advertise, the scroll reach is a very important index to check the advertisement and your content in the landing page matches.
- More about Window Scroll Heatmap
- Generate Window Scroll Heat Map
- View Window Scroll Heat map
The Web Access Recorder has function to archive the web page. The archived web page has version, and you can select the version when you generate a heat map.
- Web Page Archiver
- Archiving Page
- Archive html
- Where the archived page used
- View archived page
This software is bundled in the Alinous-Core IDE, therefore you can install it by the new project wizard on the Eclipse platform.
- Setup in local host
- Setup Alinous-Core IDE
- Before setup Alinous-Core IDE
- Download Eclipse
- Alinous-Core IDE via Eclipse Network Installer
- Setup project with New Wizard
This software can works on your local machine. The Alinous-Core IDE has embeded server, and you can run this software very easily. You can run the demo and you'll soon understand how to use this software.
After you understand how to use this software, I'll show you how to setup Web Access Recorder in the cloud server, and set logging JavaScipt to your web page.
This software's source code is opened, therefore you can customize this software. This software is bundled with Alinous-Core programming language with Java.
The Web Access Recorder uses JSONP to access logging server across different domain from the web browser.
- Log visitor's action
- Logger's source code
- initialize access code
- Send report with JSONP
- Server side program
- First Access
- Archive web page
- Archiver's Source code location
- Archiving program
- Calling archiving api
- Archiving program
- Convert and fetch items in the html
By knowing how to implement player of the website visiter's action, you can make own player extended by you.
The source code to make heat map of mouse move is implemented. By customizing here, you can customize the parameters to make heat maps.
The source code to make window scroll heat map is implemented. By customizing here, you can customize the parameters to make heat maps.
Database tables for this application software.
This software is partially implemented in Java language.